If you're reading this, you're obviously someone who enjoys finding solutions. Designed to help you self-serve, the iMeet Community is filled with solutions for your meeting questions, so let's make sure you're using the Community to the fullest:
- Looking for something specific? Start with the Search bar in the upper right corner of the home page.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest iMeet products and features by keeping your eye on the three boxes at the top of the page.
- Every week, a new Tips and Tricks is revealed, based on what's trending with our customers. Hey, if other people are asking about it, why not click it and learn something new?
- Pose a question by clicking the Ask it button on the left side of the home page.
- The blog features real-world scenarios for using iMeet. Click the blog headline on the home page to read it in its entirety, along with any comments. If you like the blog in an emotional way--if you learn from it or it makes you want to explore more--let us know in a physical way by clicking Like in the upper right corner of the page or leaving a comment.
- Share your knowledge by answering a question. The Community thrives when everyone gets involved.
- Whether you're asking a question, reading an FAQ, or commenting on a blog, tag it with one or two descriptive words so others can benefit from your input.
So, how will you get involved in the iMeet Community?